Friday, November 14, 2008

The Holidays are here! WAAHOOO

I have shown incredible restraint this year... I waited until Nov. 14th to put up my Christmas decor. With each of our moves my Holiday decorations have been one of the sacrifices to the moving gods (I think Micah planned it this way). When you ship by the pound or stuff your trunk full, holiday stuff is at the bottom of the list (where as my purse collection was at the top). I have some light strings to hang, and I think I will hit Goodwill for some cute retro-eclectic, escaped from grandmas house decor, but so far this is what we got.


These stocking were made by Micah's Grandma and they are a family treasure (I would run back into a burning building for these suckers) I was also informed that Mason's Stocking is done and waiting in Star Valley for us!

I have lots of the knick knack variety!


On another note Mason has decided to sit up, no more cooking with Mama! I put him in his chair turned to grab some things out of the fridge. When Micah, started freaking out and this is what I turned around too... Agh!


Daddy... catch me!

Are you lookin at me...Are you LOOKIN at me?

5 comments:

Lindsy said...

Usually I decorate for Thanksgiving too, but this year I am reserving my decorating energy for Christmas, and Casey insists that I wait until after Thanksgiving. But come Nov 28 watch out!!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Go Mason!

Kathryn said...

I love the holidays. Today for an enrichment activity I made some little Christmas decorations. Now all I need is a house to put them in. I love your stockings thats so special that his grandma made them.

Kate and Cole said...

He is so cute melinda! He looks just like you! I can't believe he is so big! Can't wait to see him in person. I don't know if you guys are going to be around for Thanksgiving, but we are blessing Dax on November 30, thanksgiving weekend. Just wanted to let you know.

Porter Family said...

Love those little toes! He is adorable. Love the hair!