Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Adventures along the river

Mason and I went for a walk along the river. I love the fall its such a wonderful time of year, its so nice to get out and enjoy a break in the rain. Mason made the walk even better by taking a nap! Here are some of the sights from our outing.

A family of ducks enjoying the water

This was the biggest spider I have seen since we left Idaho...agh I hate spiders! Look close she's eating

Some workers had just cut down a large tree, the trunk was bigger than the stroller

Mason started out the stroll like this

I figured it was time for me to stop singing as we walked when he did this

I love this picture, this was how the whole walked looked!

5 comments:

The Hintze Family said...

Looks amazing! When we take walks it turns into more of a run, just trying to keep up with the kids!!
-Side note: Having my kids close together isn't that bad; I'll go through all the stages all at once and be done! Not bad! -

Kate and Cole said...

How fun. That spider is disgusting. I hate spiders! THank you so much for your help on my blog. I'm such a blogging idiot. So thanks. Can you email me your address. I have some pictures of the kids I want to send you.
kateloganbb@hotmail.com thanks!

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

So very beautiful. It looks like the weather is nice as well. Happy Holidays!

Lana // Blog Author said...

That is such a pretty walking place! I LOVE FALL! It's my favorite season.

Mechelle said...

I hate spiders too! The walk looks wonderful! Happy holidays- and no- we will not be up in the valley for christmas!