Sunday, September 21, 2008

Happy Birthday my Love!!!!!

Every blog I read when there is a birthday, everyone does a sweet (sappy) dedication... That's not how we roll!! Micah turned 29 today and we have spent the whole day sitting on the couch watching football and talking about how fast time has gone... I know we are lame!! I did make him a yummy birthday breakfast and I bought all of his presents earlier this week and I made it all the way to last night before I confessed to having bought any... once the he knew he had some he wanted to see them. Yup, he got all his gifts Saturday night he loved them, but I didn't have anything for him today! Mason did though, he laughed for Micah again! He only laughs for Micah, I rushed to get it on video and forgot to turn off the TV... sooo here is Mason laughing for Mic on his b-day and Men in Black 2!!!





Ok so the need to be cheesy prevailed... Mic is my best friend and the love of my life! We have so much fun together. He is a wonderful father and husband! He makes me want to be a better person, to try new things, and on rare occasions pull my hair out! I wouldn't change a thing of the bumpy road we have traveled together, it has made us the couple we are and has shown us how to love, to laugh, and to forgive! HAPPY 29th BIRTHDAY SWEETIE!!!

2 comments:

Chelsea said...

Glad he had such a great birthday! That video of your boys is so cute. He'll love seeing it once he's older :)

Mechelle said...

Sounds like it was a good bday! Hey where did you find the instructions for the crayon roll? I would love to make those!