Thursday, September 11, 2008

God save stupid people from me.....

OK so Wednesday I decided to head to Barnes and Noble and browse for a new book to read. When I got there I pulled in next to a truck and as I was getting Mason out of the car I noticed this not stuck in the mirror:



Are you freaking kidding me!!! OK so I have read a lot worse notes, but this truck was right in the middle of the parking space. Its not like they were on the line or even close to it, there was a good 6 inches between the tire and the line. At least before you write a note make sure that you personally are not in the wrong!

Why leave a note, seriously... we have all parked a little close to other cars in a rush, why not chalk this up to getting your come back and move on... why write a note that no matter how nicely written is bound to ruin someones day! Not to mention getting the awkwardness of possibly getting caught while placing the note. Plus, if your to the point of leaving a note... who leaves a nice one?

I took the note, I didn't want it to ruin someones day and I wanted to show it to Micah!

3 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

That is awesome! I can totally see myself leaving a note like that. I LOVE IT!

Nichole Christensen said...

I can't believe that! You totally just saved someone's day by not letting them read that note. :) Good job!

The Hintze Family said...

Honestly, who does that?