Friday, June 6, 2008

Call of the Wild...

Micah is the luckiest man in the whole world!!! So we just got got back from Portland and I had so much fun... Micah worked all week soooo his time wasn't as great. On Wednesday night Micah got back to the hotel and we were rushing to meet everyone for dinner and we walked out of our really sweet room and I let out this god awful burp. I sounded like a hippo's mating call, it was loud and it echoed down the hall way. So Micah being used to my jungle calls didn't even break stride, and I wouldn't be writing about my it if we had not rounded the corner to the elevator and walk right in to the manager over the job Micah was working on... I instantly started laughing and apologizing. What could I do other than laugh and make light of the situation! His boss laughed and gave me the "its ok your pregnant" line (thank goodness she is a she). This whole prego thing is a continuous get out of jail free card!! I am wondering if I can get out of a speeding ticket or if I can be the one to fart in the crowded elevator (ok who are we kidding I have so done that one already) or maybe I will use fake labor to cut in line at the grocery store. I have exactly 3 weeks till little man comes and I am going to take advantage of this pregnant thing as best as I can.

2 comments:

The Hintze Family said...

You kill me; it happens to the best of us! You definitely need to take advantage of the prego thing now, trust me! Keep it touch, good luck with your little baby!

Lana // Blog Author said...

HAHAHAHAHA! Melinda YOU'RE hilarious! I love you!