Wednesday, June 25, 2008

Almost there...

Less than a day and a half and I will be checking in at the Hospital... I am having constant panic attacks! Someone turned up the Hormones too, I cryed while watching a commercial last night (I think it was for preventing the spread of Herpes). Apparently I have great sympathy for everyone, but Micah( I am holding a grudge over this whole prego thing). I promise once the baby is here I will let him off the hook.
Poor Mic, he is in need of some major guy time, everytime I suggest that he head out to the Golf Course or to watch a game he refuses. Once the kid gets here, my plan is to continue to suggest these male outings and what better guy time than to take his son...haha!

Shopping in Target

I look like a house... 2 bdrm 2 bath I will sell for cheap!!!

Manna from heaven... I mean Mom!!

Micah can't figure out how she fit it all in that little box!! (Next time we move guess who has to come help?!

5 comments:

Cara @ Gardenview Cottage said...

good luck with the whole baby thing and I think you look great although I liked the whole 2bed 2 bath comparison - funny!!!

The Hintze Family said...

Good luck with everything! Loving the house comparison; I know the feeling!! And when you do get a brief moment, you better get some pictures up!

Amy said...

You must be a mommy by now!!! So excited for you! We miss you! the other side of our duplex is going to be vacant next month and you would have made perfect neighbors! You can still come back! Can't wait to see pics of you little one! Let me know if you still need clothes, I could send you some stuff Bohdan has grown out of. We love you! Hang in there, you'll be a great mom. And you totally don't look like a house, I would say more like a loooove shack! :-) A small one, of course. I'm talking doll house size. ;-)

Lindsy said...

Hopefully your little guy is here safe and sound. Congratulations! Up until we got home from the hospital we were kind of oblivious to the fact we were having a baby. I had been in labor for a day a didn't even know it until I went to the doctor the next day! But whether you are ready or not it all works its self out, you will be a great mom. The best advice I got when I had Bey was from my sister, she said not to worry about what other moms do or what they think, only you will be the best parent for your child because you are THEIR mother, not anyone elses, and no matter what you do they will love you. Good luck we can't wait to hear about him and see pictures! We love you guys!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I just talked to Mic, and it sounds like things are great. I thought about you all day long! I can't wait to see pictures.