Tuesday, June 17, 2008

Well the count down has begun 10 days to go... or more like 9 days and 11 hours. Micah is beginning to think I might be just a touch crazy and I have to agree with him. I constantly feel up then down my cravings are out of control, i wanted homemade rolls so I begged my Mother in-law for her yummy recipe and made rolls at like 1 am in the morning. Last night I decided asparagas and watermelon were perfect for dinner. In my defence I later can reflect that what I felt in that moment was silly and stupid! (for reals who eats asparagas and watermelon for dinner... micah declined and ate top ramen) Here are some pics of what has been up with us!

Here are my yummy rolls!! its close to 2 am here

Micah and I are stocking up on diapers and he is so funny!!! lately he has been figuring out how much time the baby needs to stay in each diaper to keep us at 7 diapers a day! (Thats what happens when you marry an Accountant and a Clinger)

Yay our carseat is in!

36 weeks

37 1/2 weeks (this was taken out side of the doctors office today)

His ying to my yang!

10 comments:

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

You look so cute... I can hardly wait. I promise I will try and keep up on this blogging thing. I don't want to let you down. I love ya Melinda

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

YEAH - We are sure thinking of you guys. I am sure that you are sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo excited - so are we!

Chelsea said...

You look great! And I can't believe you only have 10 days. Let's hope you go early! Does early labor run in your family or do you guys have late babies?

The Hintze Family said...

Are you so ready to be done? Good luck, I hope all goes well!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I had another thought - I sure hope that you two go to every movie and out to eat every night, while it is still just the two of you. I haven't been to the movies since March and that was to see "Horton Hears a Who". (Just know that you have been warned!) :-)

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

FOUR DAYS TO GO! WE ARE SO EXCITED FOR YOU!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Call us, your phone number is not working and Charlie is dying to tell Micah something!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Call us, your phone number is not working and Charlie is dying to tell Micah something!

Anonymous said...

You are too cute, I hope everything goes great. Good luck.

Lindsy said...

Hey shouldn't you be having that baby any minute now? We are so excited for you guys, keep us posted on how things are going and we are looking forward to seeing pics of your new little guy!