Friday, May 9, 2008

There and back again...

We went to see Micah's brother Charles and his oh so fun family in Cali...a few weeks ago. We had so much fun and we really enjoyed our selves. Thanks so much you guys!

We took the boys on a walk to the dollar store while Kellie ran some errands... poor Gabe and Micah they got stuck constantly waiting for Khale and I! We happen to be a little slow. Khale's legs are short and I waddle like a duck... we made a cute pair! On the way back Kellie drove by and honked... gabe took off on his little bike and he is really fast! (lucky we were only 5 or 6 houses away) After he made it to Kellie he came back on foot to get his booty from the dollar store and I got a great hug... I laughed and asked him if he was worried his mom wouldn't come back and he would be stuck with Uncle Micah and Aunt Melinda for ever... that little snot said yes!!! It makes me laugh so much every time I think of it. We had a great time and can't wait to go back again!


Our booty from the dollar store, gum and snorkle set!

2 sets of brothers aren't they all so cute... I mean handsome!

We took the boys to a car wash and they got a kick out of it... i am not going to lie I liked it too!

1 comment:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

We had so much fun when you were here. Thanks for coming to see us. I love the picture of the 2 sets of brothers. I would have never thought of that. We hope to see you soon.