Monday, May 26, 2008

Congrats Falish!!!

I want to Congradulate my very dear friend Falisha who on the 21st became a beautiful Momma to a sweet little girl!!! I am so excited for her and I wish with all my hear that I could be with her snuggling her little one!


Welcome little Leah DeeAnn Way!!!


On Falisha's B-day in 2003 in New Jersey!!! While we were both nannying back East!


On her wedding day!

At the ballet

At B's wedding!!

I can't even express how grateful I am for her and for the friendship that we have shared over the years! Congrats lil' mama, I wish for everything wonderful for you and your new family!!!

1 comment:

Falisha said...

Thanks Mel! I love you so much. Congrats on your little one... he is so precious. I am sure you love being a mommy as much as I do. Enjoy your little miracle. I wish I could give you a big hug right now.