Friday, May 23, 2008

Oregon!!!

After calling 10 different offices in Eugene I finally found a doctor who would agree to see me! Seriously, this kid will come whether or not a doctors sees me or not. Its just the C-section bit that gets a little complicated. Micah called to remind me about my appointment today 4 times he kept checking to make sure I was up and out of bed! For the love, he was more nervous to hear how the baby is than even I was. He insisted that i leave 30 mins early so that I could get to the office early... which ended up being a good idea because for some reason I got on the freeway going the wrong direction and had to wait for the next exit and 3 lights before I could get going the right way again. Who does that but me! When i finally got there the staff was so nice and I really like the office. The doc was super sweet... i think we are scheduling a C-section for the 27th of June. I tried to convince the doctor that sooner was better, but he thought differently!!




We went on a picnic with Kyle and Brandi Black and their fun family... we had such a good time! They are such a fun family and its nice to see people from back home! Micah and Kyle went to school together and now they work together at Moss Adams.
Micah is enjoying his new job and although we miss our friends in Alaska we still are glad to be in Oregon!!



Our furniture finally arrived... i swear the movers took the long way!!! At least we don't have to sleep on the air mattress any more (thanks so much Kellie for lending it to us)!

2 comments:

The Hintze Family said...

Congrats on the baby I hope that everything goes well for you. I can't believe that you live clear up in Oregon! And surprise, I'm still in good 'ole Utah! Good luck with everything and keep in touch!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Yeah - it was so good to hear from you guys last night. Your place looks very cute, I can't wait to see it.