Monday, January 31, 2011

So tired...

My poor men are all sick... it started last night with Micah and I leaving a movie early because Mase had thrown up and being up all night with him.  I considered taking him in, I worry about dehydration.  So I called a nurse (I know a few) and after checking a few things decided to wait...Mase finally stopped puking at 3 ish and I tagged Mic in to sit with him and headed to bed.  I got up at 7 (Miles let me sleep in) and found Mic sick with the same bug.  Today has been a messy gross day, but I love when Mase is sick... he just wants to be held and he just wants him mama.  I'm dead on my feet, and the only reason I'm up now is because I'm waiting on a load of sheets, we have 2 sets and Mase has burned through both in the last hour.  Thank goodness Monday is a study day and not an actual class day.  

Hope nobody else is dealing with a stomach bug! 

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

Good grief, woman! How are you functioning enough to type in coherent sentences?

I feel for you! I wish we lived closer. Someone needs to tag in and tag you out.

theyoungs said...

Sorry you've all been sick! Keeping you in our prayers! Stevo

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Take care of the Eugene Clinger boys. That is a ton of work, when everyone is sick. I'll keep my fingers crossed that you and Miles don't get it!

Tawny Crane said...

No fun! Hope everyone is feeling better!