Sunday, January 16, 2011

Its been LIKE forever!

Life in the Clinger house has been in a word Chaotic!  With school starting up again and busy season on the horizon, we (I) are feeling the pressure.  I wish so much that I was wonder woman and that I could juggle it all.  Instead I am balancing on one foot and starting to tip over, TIMBER!!!  I took on alot this term, MEdical Terminolgy, Biobonds (Chemisty and Biology co-requisits), and Math 65... I do 20 hours of homework a week and I am still hanging on by me finger nails.  I will admit that I might have bit off more than I can chew, but I am determined to have another stellar term... 


Here are a couple of shots of our life right now!
A typical morning for us, I park the kids infront of the TV with cereal and Disney while shower and do hair and Make up all in 15 mins (this is why I normally look like HELL during the week)

Game day...  I turned on the Portable DVD player, so they had something to entertain themselves with and watched as they loved each other

Can you feel the love!

True story... today we lost Miles, he just crawled away!  Micah and I ran frantically through the house looking for him... he had crawled in to the Closet and was kicking the doors.  I wish we would have let him go, he might have taken a nap in there!


3 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Such cute pictures. I can't believe how Miles is changing. I hear you on being busy, but you can do it!!

theyoungs said...

Wow! what big kids you have! Ok, so I've been on here plenty, but could never remember my account info to write. This morning, 2:40 am, I got with it and so here we are. Miles is very handsome, his father however? I'm confused. More later, we miss you guys, Steve and DaNae Young

Muir said...

Your family is growing up too fast! Didn't you just have Miles like a month ago? :)