Tuesday, December 14, 2010

When did my side of the bed get so lumpy?

I went to get into bed a minute ago and look at what was there instead...   I love that the sippy (still called a baba) and the car both made it into bed with him!  He hoped the gate from his room and climbed in bed with Micah, quietly layed down facing the baby (Miles had flipped around in his crib and his head is pointed at Mase) and went to sleep.  All this was done while I was reading in the living room, I seriously didn't hear a peep!


My little 007 jr, he prefers his chocolate milk shaken not stirred...

As he gets bigger and more independent, these are the moments I will look back on (with a mixture of relief, and longing)

3 comments:

Dena Moon said...

Aww. Sweetie boy. You'll miss it, you know you will, when he's big and 'too cool' to crawl into your bed.

Kate and Cole said...

So sweet. Love those babies!

Muir said...

Who stirrs their chocolate milk these days anyway? :) What a cutie. (I'm jealous! I want mine to get here!)