Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Thanksgiving continued...

Black Friday!
Did you know that the bible has a very specific date listed for when the end comes, but don't worry even though these crazies think they have less than 6 months to live, they were still out taking advantage of
Best Buy's Black Friday deals!  (someone should remind them that they can't take it with them)

Kellie and I braved the crowds to get a some great deals, and have some girl time! 

When we got home, it was football heaven (seriously, all football, all the time), I actually enjoyed it (surprise, surprise right).  Micah was in heaven!

Saturday we woke up to snow!  YEAH!  I came down stairs with our little lark at 7:45 to see that Gabe had already been out to leave tracks!  When I asked him what he was doing, he said "don't worry I asked my mom"  such a smart little stinker.

Mase refused to be left out!


He enjoyed himself so much that, we almost couldn't get him back in.  I had to run after him barefoot a few times, what a way to wake up!

That evening Mase snuggled with both Kellie and Charles, so glad he loves them!

All too soon it was time to go home.  Why is it when your having fun, time flies?  I can't wait to for Thanksgiving 2012, this is turning into a great tradition!

**On a side note I should be studying for my math final, I just needed a minute (that turned into 20)... wish me luck my final is this evening and I'm freaking out!  

3 comments:

Shortcake said...

Good luck on your final! I love the big bible bus, that really is hilarious. And super cute pilgrim hats - we've always made Turkey's out of oreos - and they would be the perfect compliment to them. I can't believe how your kids are and I love the curls. My kids hair is stick straight and I just cut Isaac's and I'm kind of sad about it.

Kate and Cole said...

That rv parked is hilarious. Let's hope they aren't right! That's a crappy 7th birthday for Ryker! Looks like you guys had fun!

Julie Barnes said...

so the end of the world begins in may... hmmm... what should I do until then? BTW, I love reading your blog!