Sunday, December 5, 2010

Thanksgiving in Callifornia

The month of November has flown.  Thanksgiving came and went way too quickly and I wish so much that I could have paused some of our time in California.  So heres a recap of our Thanksgiving Holiday. 
We were so lucky to get invited to spend Thanksgiving with Micah's brother Charles and his family at a cabin on Lake Shasta.  We took off Wednesday afternoon and drove a couple of hours south to Lakehead, CA.  The kids did great on the way down, we didn't hear a peep until Medford (almost 3 blissful hours of us time!)  When we got there we unloaded and got settled.  The kids slept with us (of course) and this is what they looked like just about everymorning... Miles is our lil lark and Mase is the night owl, it was a night mare trying to get them to bed everynight (mase woke miles and miles woke mase... precious i know) 


Kellie said she would do the whole Thanksgiving dinner if I would make the rolls (I yelled yes from the top of the my lungs)  Mase fell asleep during dinner so we let Miles have what was left of his meal.
He was in heaven... (stuffing and mash potatoes)

He was so pissed when we took the tray away.

Thanksgiving was so fun, every other year with the Clinger's is turning into a tradition (my new fav)!.... more to come

For now I have a paper to finish... finals week here I come!

No comments: