Friday, April 16, 2010

Learning to share...


Sharing has never been Mason's strong point, but what little kid likes to share?  I found this retro car at an Estate sale... Micah thought I had lost it, we have zero room in our place!  Mic has never seen Mase fight w/ other children over these toys, (I watched a big boy try and steal a car from Mase and then watched Mase remove the big boy from his car by the hair.  Mase was 20 months and this kid was 4) I knew the 8 bucks would be well spent! 

This is the first time I've seen Mase happily share, it might be because he wouldn't dare say no to Amelia!


Amelia decided they should share, Mase quickly agreed!

I was dying that they squeezed in there together and that Mase drove them around.  I no longer jump when he and Amelia get into a fight, she wins and then he minds her better than he does me!

Thanks for killing time with me Tawny... its been a long season! 

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

awesome find, Mel. I think it's the cutest little picture of the future.

Kate and Cole said...

How funny, my kids always try to ride in it together too! They should make two seaters of those cars

Tawny Crane said...

LOVE the paneling :)