Sunday, September 27, 2009

Ode to Micah... 30 is gonna be a B!@$H!

Micah is 30, yes you did read that correctly he is 30! Which means that depending on your relationship to Micah you are either officially OLD or well on your way!

Micah has handled this new decade much better than we all thought he would, there has been only one or two occasions that he has locked himself in the bathroom, forgotten the name of his child and gotten lost on his way home from the mailbox... what can I say we are helping him to age w/ the dignity and respect he deserves!

Here is a little trip through the ages with Micah!

















4 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Those pictures are so great! I just laughed my head off as I looked at those. Happy Birthday Mic and welcome to the club! You crack me up. Are you guys going to come for Thanksgiving again?

Steve Young said...

It only gets better Micah! Enjoy. Beauty and even more beastly. Keep it up Mic! Also, my email is syoung@cityofchubbuck.us

Steve n DaNae said...

Hey Mic, I hate to post this on your wife's page, but you are 1-2 in our fantasy league. How bout playing "old man?" You still got a win in ya?

Stevo

Chelsea said...

that's a fun trip/look into his life! sorry for my lack of comments lately! I've been a bit lazy. but! I love reading all your adventures and jealous you got to visit utah this time of year.