Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Visiting Utah...

It is so fun to see my family and friends and catch up! Utah is always changing and when we visit it seems the only consistant thing is construction on I-15!


Of course my mom and I went yard saling and I found this for Mase for 10 bucks! It's going to stay at G-ma's house for a while until he can finally reach the pedals... can you tell he is just waiting for someone to push him!

Poor Grandma doesn't have a chance!

He couldn't possibly be a curious Toddler could he?

My Grammie had so much fun playing with Mason, that she barely payed attention to me!

My fun SF, GF's I miss them all so much!

2 comments:

The Hintze Family said...

You need to come down ASAP! I'm sure come spring time we could venture up for a little visit!

The Hintze Family said...

You need to come down ASAP! I'm sure come spring time we could venture up for a little visit!