Friday, October 2, 2009

My sneek peak!!

My wonderful Sis in-law had the most adorable pictures of her kids taken... I seriously was drooling over how cute these pics are sooo I called her to get the name of the photographer Click here to see her blog and I begged Cassie to fit us in while we were in Idaho. She did and look at how cute this is!



Mason was an absolute pill, she brought out this awesome tric and that was the end he refused to look at the camera on comand again... and yet she still did so awesome!


These are my adorable neice and nephews, they really are soo cute in real life too!

2 comments:

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Wow! i think she is so good b/c she has great subjects!!! Mason is a doll!!

Chelsea said...

OH MY GOSH, he looks like a stud in that picture! And you picked out a darling outfit for him, too. What a good mom you are!