Thursday, March 5, 2009

Stupid broken camera!

So it may be a while before I post any new pics, my cute camera is not taking pics... I think the flash is broken! So sorry until i decide whether to buy a new camera or have mine fixed our blog will run picture free!

Our lives are good, Micah took his test, but he just feel very confident that he passed... he said that he rocked the test in the beginning all through the muliple choice the better he did the harder it got (dumb smart tests) and he thinks he rocked the first simulation and got slammed on the second with some very obscure foreign entities, trading blah blah blah (while he was explaining this question my eyes glazed over and I fell alseep) Long story short the very last question was incredible difficult and even though he studied for 3 months we will cross our fingers and hope for the best.

Mason is moving and progressing way too fast for me... he is standing very confidently now and can crawl across the room with out stopping...

I am doing better now that I have my husband in the late evening, I try more and more recipes and our waists are quickly widening(dang) I dream of having great legs again (my ankles are still pretty hot FYI) I am searching for an easy quilt pattern and learning to knit... I know boring!

6 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Sorry about your camera we will miss the pictures. I am sure that Micah did well on his test, he is a smarty pants. I can't wait to see your new projects.

Chelsea said...

good luck, Micah! I can't wait to see your projects. I'm so jealous you're learning how to knit. Someone in my ward will hopefully teach me soon!

Tadd Family said...

Shoot! Post pictures of your knitting when you can, I wish I knew how. Micah will do great! And how fun that Mas is growing so old.. I know how you feel. Riley is learning too fast too :( Hope you get your camera fixed soon

The South Pasadena Dornys said...

Post your recipes Mel! I need to get some new grub in the menu :) Hopefully the camera situation gets resolved so we can see Mr. M!

The Hintze Family said...

You guys sound super busy!! I can't believe all that you are taking on; your like Martha Stewart! Good luck with the camera- I'm trying to decide if I want a new one or if I want mine fixed as well - I'm opting for a new cute pink one!

Falisha said...

To bad about the broken camera. How are you doing keeping up with little Mason now that he is mobile?