Monday, March 16, 2009

Its only Monday.....

Today we got an ok start on the day... than at 9:30 Mason had a melt down during breakfast... the kind of melt down that sends cereal across the room, and messy hands digging into and ripping out clean hair (our worst tantrum... yet) So I pick lil napolean up and try to nurse him, thats when I catch the blood in his mouth, again! The last front tooth has finally stopped the bulging and gotten down to business... I held Mase all morning and finally got him to down for a nap... got our menu for the rest of the month figured out and then a grocery list, paid some bills, balanced our check book and started some laundry.

When Mason woke up I am felt like a stud-ett, so i pack him up and head to winco and it all fell apart! He screamed the whole way there, I almost ran out of gas trying to find a gas station, I hit winco at 4:00 just intime for late rush, I almost got hit by some fool, Mason continued to cry through the store, some lady tisk tisked tisked me, i told her to mind her own business, it started raining again as soon as I walked out into the parking lot, I forgot half the ingredients for dinner tonight, I just realized the laundry has sat all day and need to be washed again, Mason cryed while i put away the groceries, and just now he cryed him self to sleep....
IS IT REALLY ONLY MONDAY?

Why is it no one tells you about days like this in Home Ec... seriously?

Oh well at least i put an old lady in her place! and for now my child has tylenol for the pain, cheerios in his tummy, and dreams on his lil mind!

2 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I am sorry, those days are really hard. I hope that the rest of the week gets better for you. I had one of "those" weeks last week. I will send good thoughts your way.

The Hintze Family said...

Funny that my Monday was extremely similar! Oh the joys! I even put an old lady in her place as well, that was probably the highlight!! When are you coming to town?