Saturday, March 14, 2009

A new camera, a new beginning!

I will do a better longer post later this weekend, but just a quick party dance... I got a new camera... Micah spoils me (he really was just tired of my whining)! Its a super cute Cannon powershot SD790 WAAAHOOO! I got it on sale at BestBuy for 169.00 and then bought the 4G card so the whole bill was like 182.00... Good Deal!!!

Here are some funny pictures of Mase... he has been making the silliest faces lately... these are just a small sample! He is not constipated or even angry... just randomnly he does this and then he will growl... I know he didn't get this from my side! hahaha

4 comments:

Chelsea said...

i LOVE love his little curls just peeking over his ears. You make cute babies!

Jessie said...

He is so so stinkin cute. i love it!!!

Kate and Cole said...

Yay!!! New camera! Mason has changed. Where did all that hair come from? Don't cut it until he's atleast a year! because then he won't look like a baby anymore and it's the saddest thing ever.

Tadd Family said...

Growl lol You would think he was a Tadd lol He is so freaking cute.