Friday, August 29, 2008

Welcome Lil Benjamin!!!

Yeah I have been wanting to post about my new nephew for 3 weeks, but I wanted to have pictures to add to the post so I have been patiently nagging everyone in my family!! Little Ephraim is a BIG brother, and from what Cami says he is loving having a baby in the house!

Look at that cute cheeser, he is one proud brother!

You can tell they are going to be great buddies!
I talked to lil Ephraim today and he told me my sister hasn't been going to church, because she has to say home with the baby. So I told him to call her a Sinner... you would think I taught that little boy a bad word!!! He said it over and over and over, and it wasn't quite sinner it was more like son-her! Next time I will try a bad word and see how that goes! (Sorry mom its just too funny!!!)

He's got wheels and he is going places!

Bubble beards!!! Those are the best!

3 comments:

Chelsea said...

Congrats to Cami! That's amazing she has two little ones now.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

What cute boys! I can tell that Benjamin is very loved. And tell your sister that I am very grateful that you now have other little boys to teach bad words to. :)

Brown eyed girl said...

HAHAHA!! Sinner, that's good... whatever us siblings can do to each other- makes it so much fun!