Monday, August 4, 2008

Bath time and Nap time

Bath time is Mason's favorite time it just took us a while to learn how exactly he likes his bathes. They have to be more than just warm and I have to fill the tub all the way to the top. If his little legs can float, his hands can splash and the water goes over his belly he is happy. We are having so much fun just figuring out what Mason likes and what really pisses him off. He still doesn't cry (Micah is worried that something is wrong with him, some one tell my husband how lucky we are) the last time he did was when they snipped his tongue! At night our little guy is so funny, he is the loudest sleeper! He grunts, sighs, and farts all night long! Micah hasn't had a good night sleep yet.


Mason used daddy's bath water first

Can you see how content he is

He can't sleep unless he has his arms out from his body

Swaddling does not work it just really pisses him off

2 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

He is so stinking cute! Leave it to a Clinger to like things just their way and be ticked off if you haven't figured that out already. Who is kidding who, he has a little Milner in him! :) I think he is looking more and more like Melinda every time I see new pictures. Good Job Mel!

The Hintze Family said...

He is so cute Melinda! Sometimes I wish I had a cute new little baby, but then I can hear the whining from my three and that kills the thought. Enjoy every second - he'll be walking soon!