Sunday, August 17, 2008

Grin and bare it... Grin and bare it!

Poor Mason, now that he smiles we are constantly in his face with the camera. We wonder if he constantly is thinking that we are the biggest Dorks he knows! We have been going to the movies alot lately 2-3 a week... Mason does so good and its a great way to really get out of the heat. Here is our life this past week in a few photos!

This chair has saved my life. Mason loves the vibrations, and I take him with me all over the house as I go through my day.

Mason goes through these stages as he wakes up, its too funny! If you look closely you can see he is still asleep.

He starts to stretch and yawn...

And then he starts grunting; this is Mason mid grunt

Micah holding Mason at the end of a movie

Micah made me promise to post this... every morning this is what he wakes up to! He is such a lucky man!

8 comments:

Porter Family said...

So cute!!! I LOVE the one of you and Mason! You can just see how much the two of you look alike. So precious! And Micah IS a lucky man. Smiling babies are the best!
love ya guys!

Chelsea said...

He's adorable. I love watching people sleep. Okay, it's not as creepy as that just sounded. I mean I like watching Ryan sleep. People make such funny faces while sleeping.

And you're so lucky he's great in the movie theater. One of our favorite ways to spend time, too.

Kade, DeAnn and kiddos said...

Oh my heck, he is so adorable. What a smile. I don't even want to talk to you again until we have plane reservations to Eugene. That kiddo is getting huge & I know he won't stop growing cause we haven't seen him yet.

Lana // Blog Author said...

I love it! You guys are the cutest little family! I love his little stretching pics.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

LUCKY! I want to go to a movie. But good for you guys, I wish Chuck and I were that ambitious.

Brittney said...

Hey! It was good to hear from you guys! I am glad you found our blog! Your little boy is sooo cute! Congrats! Boys are fun huh? So where are you guys at these days? It has been a really long time since we have seen you. Keep in touch!

Brown eyed girl said...

That same exact chair saved my life too. Grayson would kick and kick the little fish at the end too! Happy to be here on your blog!!!!

Brown eyed girl said...

BTW--- AWESOME TUNES! We totally rock to the same tunes.... I might stop here for just some good music! :)