Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Our visitors...

We were so lucky to have my parents and little sister come to visit and also Micah's brother Charles and his wife Kellie and their little boys. It was so nice to just enjoy family and rest. I haven't seen my family in almost a year and mics family we just saw for the first time in April. Family can be a such a blessing and I think it took us being with out our familys to realize it. I took tons of pics but of course I totally spaced taking pics of Kellie and Charles with Mason and Kellie's battery died. We are just going to have to visit them soon!



2 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Those are great pictures! Your dad is so funny.

Chelsea said...

always great to have helpers, huh!

Tell your parents I say hello.

Your lil Mason is so tiny and cute. I can hardly stand it.