Sunday, April 6, 2008

Our trip to Seward...

Micah had to do a little audit in Seward so I went with him for a fun day trip! We had fun wandering around this little town in Alaska. It was the so nice to get out and take a drive! Although I have to say that we did this trip at the end of January and it took me that long to get the pics off the camera. I am going to do better I promise!



We drove around Seward and found the coolest little waterfall coming down the side of the mountain and going right into the inlet!(Micah is so cute)


It was so cold I was trying to show my breath to Micah and of course he took the pic then.


This was on the way home, I thought it was so pretty!

1 comment:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

After spending my first winter in California, I forget that other places in the world get that much snow and that it gets that cold. YIKES! Your trip looked like fun though!