Friday, April 18, 2008

Kade and DeAnn made it!

We picked up our poor tired travelers at 1 am in the morning(3 am their time). On the way home we saw 2 moose almost like I planned it! We got them settled and ready to for bed and ended up staying up chatting for 2 hours before we headed to bed. We had to be up at 7 for the movers and as soon as the movers started going I kicked Micah out the door to work and Kade and DeAnn out to go sight seeing. The movers got done finished finally later that afternoon, and we all headed to Sour Dough to suprise DeAnn's little brother Elder Barney! Then we took a drive around the Turnagain Arm out to Girwood it was so fun!


This is Cutie Pie DeAnn with Micah's brother Kade and her little brother Elder Barney we all went to dinner at Sour Dough!


I do believe I am almost as big as that Mountain behind me!



Us on the Turnagain Arm, our last look for a while!

No comments: