Monday, April 21, 2008

Greatings from Canada

So far we have been doing really good... Kade and DeAnn are real troopers! We have been blessed with beautiful weather and clear roads... so far so good! The weather report says that we should have snow tomorrow. We have been having so much fun with the walkie-talkies that Kade brought. Micah and I are having a good time and I hear constantly "babe, remember to stretch you legs and wiggle your toes" he is so cute with me and the baby!


Kade & DeAnn at the border

Micah & Kade at the border

Micah & his little house!!! AGH can I just tell you how big I feel and I still have 11 weeks to go!

Watson Lake we love this place

2 comments:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

I want to come with you guys! It looks like you are having a ton of fun. Keep driving safe!

Micah and Melinda said...

Hi me