Monday, February 25, 2008


How cute is this little profile!

Can you tell?

Here let me zoom in on the baby for you! Oh yeah thats a Penis, we are having a boy!!!

It was so fun to go to the Ultra Sound and see our baby on the big screen! I got on the bed and the doc put the gel on my stomache Mic and I asked immediately to see the sex of the baby. He told us that he likes to save that for the end... but as he applied the Ultra sound thing to my stomache the first picture that popped on the screen was my child with his legs spread wide ... and I was so worried this child was going to be shy. Its so fun to get to know his personality better. He is so stubborn, he would not hold still for the doctor and when the guy applied any pressure to my stomache the baby would kick the probe or the guys hand really hard for something that doesn't weigh a pound yet!!!

We are so excited and we feel so incredibly blessed to share this with all of you!

3 comments:

Lana // Blog Author said...

MELINDA! That is awesome! Awww I'm so glad you're having a boy. Everyone else I know is having girls. Oh and Falisha was working on setting up her blog today she told me. I'll let you know as soon as I find out the address!!!

ps. go to bryanandkathrynscott.blogspot.com you can see her baby. She's adorable!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Yeah!! We are soooo excited for you two - soon to be three. Congratulations! And yes, he is very handsome, I can tell already. Enjoy this part of your childs life, Khale told me he didn't want to sit by me at dinner. When I moved his plate over by his dad he said "Ha ha Mom, you lose!" There is something really great about not having to hear ALL the things that go through your childs mind.
Congrats again!

Anonymous said...

Hey, you posted on my site a couple weeks ago and I just fidured out it was you. Email me, we need to chat. Kirastamp@sfcn.org