Wednesday, March 5, 2008

TAGGED BY LANA

5 things on my todo list today!
1. All over color
2. Pedicure
3. Lunch
4. couple of Haircuts
5. Dinner

5 snacks I enjoy
1. Senor Iguana's chips and salsa in Pocatello
2. Ice Cream
3. Cookies
4. Fresh Fruit
5. Popcorn (not the Microwave kind)

5 Places I have lived
1. Utah
2. New York
3. Alaska
4. Missiouri
5. South Carolina

5 Places I have been
1. Canada
2. Florida
3. California
4. Vegas
5. Mexico

What would I do if I were suddenly a billionarie:
I would get me and my family out of debt... go back to school... travel in STYLE!!! I would turn myself in to the Hispanic Oprah!!!! I would let my husband do what ever he wanted (investment wise)

5 jobs I've had
1. seven peaks
2. dilliards
3. assisted living homes
4. secretary
5. Stylist

5 pet peeves
1. people who smack there gum
2. self righteous people
3. close minded people
4. selfishness
5. mooches

5 thinds you don't know about me
I am a completely open book !!!

I am tagging Sara and Kellie

1 comment:

Kathryn said...

Yay for your little boy. When are you due? Do you work in a salon now? This is Kayce by the way.