Sunday, February 3, 2008

Super Bowl weekend


Our weekends seem to go so fast anymore, Micah is trying to study for the CPA and every weekend we are stay up late and get up even later, but since we have the baby coming this summer I thought it was time to start working on getting up early. I told Micah Friday night that no matter what he had to get up while it was still morning on Saturday. I was up at 9:30 ish and at 10 I started bugging mic to get up. I had the whole house clean, my hair and makeup done, and a cup of ice water in my hand at 11:45 before he decided it might be a good idea to get moving( it was still techniquely the morning)

As you all know this weekend was superbowl weekend. Micah and I decided to invite our friends Shawn and Salina over for a little party and to watch the game. I made lots of food mostly finger foods like egg rolls, taquitos, bbq ck, chips with dip, and a veggie tray. I decided to save the egg rolls for later in the game and set them out to thaw.... I fell asleep right after half time. I woke up at the beginning of the 4th quarter and decided to ask the guys if they wanted me to make the egg rolls. Micah and Shawn both fessed up to eating some while I was sleeping. Honesty, are you kidding me, they are both going to be so sick(they were pork egg rolls)Hahahaha is it bad that I think that is so funny. Poor Shawn has to fly out on a job in the morning! I feel so bad for every one working in Micah's office tomorrow.

We had another Doctor's appointment the big official first one with my new doctor and Micah decided to come too. Can I just tell you how interesting it is to have my feet in the stirrups and my doctor commenting about my pregnancy with my husband nodding in agreement to everything she said... I think maybe he should have been a doctor.

1 comment:

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

BOOOOOOOOO- Micah! Of couse I will win the soda competition. That is unless Charlie plays "Clinger style", which we all know, means he will cheat. :) I can't believe that Micah would vote against me.

Anyway, don't get up early now because the baby is coming. SLEEP, SLEEP, SLEEP! It will only take about 12 hours after the baby is born that you will think getting up early now was a dumb idea. Trust me - I swear you won't sleep in again for 14 years. Also go out to dinner and catch a movie as many times as you can, and tell Micah not to worry about the cost. You will wish you had.

Take care