Friday, October 21, 2011

Another Duck win!

We went to another Duck game, can I just say how very much I love Autzen Stadium!!

The day before I met Darrion Weens (#74) at the ATT store, such a very nice guy!  For such a big man he was very soft spoken and just seemed like this giant teddy bear.  I promised him I would yell my heart out for him and he promised to wave to our section. 

I forgot to watch for the wave, but he didn't look very gentle and sweet on the field! 
I watched him jump/dive and take a guy out!

I felt sorry for the player he landed on!





This is Nikki G, she and Mic work together and she is a dear friend of mine... so glad we got to go together!

 I love watching the guys run onto the field! 
Micah didn't look for the camera, he was watching the game... I promise I watched to!  I just love when we get time together, and I feel the need to document it!

No comments: