Sunday, November 7, 2010

You know its time to start a diet when...

you get the family pics back and can't find yourself... I swear I was standing infront of Micah... oh wait!?!  CRAP!!!  I have decided that it must have been the camera, did you know it adds 50 lbs (me either)!?

I made this one big, because I laughed all night about this... Mic, our pissy kids, and I are standing on one side and everyone else is looking sweet on the other.  Look at Miles, hahaha, he was done!

Seriously, who is that chick infront on Micah?

Mason cried in almost all of the shots

Blah, I have a gym pass, its no ones fault but my own!


Mic saw this and said "I really am big", finally he is coming out of his denial and will stop trying to wear Mason's clothes (just picture it)


7 comments:

Tiffany said...

Ba! Whatever! You looked totally good! I loved taking your pictures! Hope you like them!

Julie Barnes said...

You are hilarious! First and foremost... you just had a baby!! Secondly, you look amazing! I love the crying pictures... they are a huge crack up. Those are what I would put on my wall, the real stuff. :)

Kate and Cole said...

Oh my word, that first picture is hilarious! It reminds me of my kids!!hahahahahaha! You do lot look like u need to hit the gym you dork! You look great! I had a good chuckle about Micah's comment because Cole did that just this summer. We were looking at pics taken with Cole, my brother and my brother in law and Cole said the exact same thing! And I just reply "you're not big, you're gynormous" hahaha why are they just realizing this? GreAt pictures!

Chelsea said...

Super cute family pictures! I love them! And I totally understand how you feel. BUT you have two beautiful boys to show for it.

And now I'm imagining Micah in one of those cute little striped shirts.

Alexis 18 said...

those are great pics! I'm glad that we're not the only ones who kids have issues at family picture time!
I can't find you cause of the hair! Your a babe :)

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Love the pictures! And you stop all that about weight stuff, your crazy. Hopefully we will see you this week!!

theyoungs said...

Micah, you look like a Jonas Brother! Love from CPD, we posted it on the back board!!