Monday, October 4, 2010

Utah


Utah... we came, we saw, we left!  Our trip in pics!

Mason watched movies the whole way... such a good boy!


We met Judy-O and the Dickster in Pocy for lunch!
Mom treated us to Pedi's... thanks Mom!

Mason loved helping Grandpa Mow the lawn

Quick story, My nephew E called me out on my bike skills... so I had to teach him a thing or two!  I wrecked, but still I did showed him a thing or two.

Why is it that I got stuck pushing the gas pedal for Toddlers... You can see my new short do!  LOVE IT!
We had so much fun... I only wish we could have seen more family and friends, we missed Micah while he was in Idaho working... but all in all a successful trip!

1 comment:

Chelsea said...

You look so beautiful with your new cut! i mean hot! you look HOT!

And it sounds like such a fun trip! Too bad it wasn't a month ago and we could have gotten together...next time!

Also, your boys are adorable and I LOVE Mason's hair.