Friday, July 9, 2010

Some more Cali...

Kellie proves to me time and time again how very together she is (she claims different, but seriously super woman)  She decided to bake sugar cookies, and let the kids frost them.  I had to walk away a few times, the frosting getting smeared on the table was freaking me out (I have some issues).
That was the 4th time that cookie had been frosted for him!
The craziness... she even did multiple colors!
Burning off the sugar... Mason didn't know what to think of all the wrestling (that just means we need to visit more often)

 
We found our Halloween costume... My friend Alexis' little girl is going to freak when she sees Mase dressed like Elmo!
I was dying when Kellie sent Mase out dressed like this... too funny!

3 comments:

Chanty Cling said...

Seriously so cute. That hair of his is absolutely adorable. I hope things are going well with two, and man you are brave to travel with a newborn.

Julie Barnes said...

cali looks like so much fun. How did you survive with two boys??? AND happy birthday to little Mason! I cant believe he is two!!!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Such a fun trip! We loved it!!!