Monday, June 7, 2010

Slowly but surely

  The adjustment from 1 child to 2, has been hard, but not impossible.  Everyday we do a little better!  Right now instead of the normal 15 minutes late, I run 30 mins late (my goal for the summer is to slim it down to 20).  My friends call it Clinger standard time (CST)!  I still tire out fairly quickly, and unfortunately for Mase most of our days are spent at home hanging out and resting
.
 We spend a lot of time watching cartoons...

And hanging out in our PJs



A lot of time in our PJs

 Its always a relief when Daddy gets home!  Many hands really do make light work!

3 comments:

Mark and Kristen said...

Congratulations on the little man. Good luck with 2. It only gets better from here.

Kristy said...

I have missed you guys and I want to hold that cute little baby. Hang in there.

Nathaniel and Julie Clinger said...

Your little guys are so handsome. Looks like you are adjusting well. Enjoy!