Monday, January 2, 2012

Catch up

Life has been really busy around here (honestly, i keep wondering why we are so crazy)  Life was really nuts around finals week, I procrastinated an online class until that week.  I had planned on spending the week hunkered down reading and testing like a made woman...  I did that, but I also got called into work because everyone got sick (double damn)  I worked and studied and on thursday I thought I was done ... I reread the syllabus to be sure and found I had miss read the final project.  At midnight I discovered I had a 10 page paper due at 5pm Friday evening, that I hadn't started (um oh poop).  I dropped the kids at daycare and in 5 hours wrote some of the best BS of my life, I turned the paper in at 4:36 PM.   

I got full credit and an A in the class (oh yeah)    

 We finally got out with the Langworthy's for a double, and this is what we came home to.

How sweet is it that he's holding her arm in his sleep!

I tried my hand at baking... not too shabby!
Miles was my helper, he was the best spoon licker I've ever seen, he is also a stealer of ingredients

He knows to go for the good stuff

I love his I didn't do it face

I whined alot about our across the street neighbor, whose house looked like this 2 weeks before Christmas!  I'm serious, I was going a little crazy!

No comments: