Wednesday, July 6, 2011

Happy Fourth...

We spent the fourth at home this year.  We started off the day in Creswell, enjoying a great small town parade.  Since Micah and I both grew up in smaller towns, we both really enjoy a small town parade, with all the fun traditions they bring.

The parade started with a flyover by the Airforce, that both boys loved! The planes were really low and very visible... I heard ooohhhs from both of my little guys.


Set up and ready to go

Miles had issues with the visor...Down...
 UP...
 Mason's please give me candy face...don't you just wanna throw him a succor!
 He made this face while standing on the side of the road with his hands extended in front of him... we came home with a mountain of candy!
 The boys loved the big trucks!

 Miles finally had to parked in the shade!  I just randomly walked to the middle of the yard and parked him, then Mic and I took turns talking to him about the parade, and keeping Mase from getting run over... worked out perfect
We spent the evening with Friends BBQing and then we all headed to PK park to watch the Fire works... Miles sat with everyone but us, he was our traveling man!  Thanks to all the random stranger and friends who played with him!

1 comment:

Kate and Cole said...

I can't believe how big miles is! Your boys are so cute and getting so big. I'm glad you had a nice holiday! Summer is the best!