Thursday, March 25, 2010

Spring in all her glory!!

I have been awful lately updating our blog, I've missed my chance to rub in our February blossoms!

March has been a bit crazy for us, over the last week we've all had a terrible stomache bug making the rounds.  We are fine now, but we seem to catch everything thats going round (we don't spend alot of time out and about either, its weird). 

Micah is finishing up the last couple of weeks of busy Tax season and gearing up for a very busy Audit season, its a darn good thing he loves his job! 

Mason is as active as ever and its only getting harder to keep up with him and all his messes... he still isn't speaking english (he is definately speaking something, we just aren't sure what). 

I am getting bigger and bigger, the time just can't seem to fly fast enough!

The daffodils have already come and gone!


My SIL Kellie made this blanket for Mase and lately it runs errands with us.

I've tried to hit the park, before all the big kids get out from school... Mase still doesn't understand he is not a big kid and that all the big boys do not want to be his best friend.

This his him w/ his friend Amelia!  She may be pint size, but she doesn't let Mase get away with anything!

5 comments:

Shortcake said...

I know if I had a night like your last post...oh man. - poor baby, and poor parents! I can't believe how grown up he is - it happens too fast. If haven't checked a lot if blogs for a while so fun to catch up!

Nichole Christensen said...

I'm glad you guys are feeling better! I haven't forgotten about your car seat cover. It's coming, I promise. I have the material, I just need to sew it :)

Dena Moon said...

Beautiful Spring pictures! I love the one of him walking with his blanket, so cute!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Love those pictures. Mase is getting too big. I can't believe that we haven't seen you guys in that long.

Chelsea said...

I'm really jealous about those beautiful trees. AND Daffodils? That's just getting mean!

Hopefully we start catching up with your area, soon. Until then, I'll have to settle for coming back and looking at your beautiful pictures.