Thursday, February 11, 2010

uhhhhoooh...

I was in the kitchen with Mason and he was trying to show me what he wanted to drink, milk NO, juice NO, water NO... he was killing me and getting more upset as I offered choices (why can't I just read his mind).  He flung himself against my leg whining, and then slid down to the ground taking my lounge pants with him.  He instantly stopped boobing looked at my pants puddled around my ankles and then up at me and very loudly said "UHHHOOOHH"!  He jumped up from the floor and ran to living room, grabbed the bag of Mini Cadbury Eggs we had been sharing and brought them to me.

I laughed so hard I almost cried! 

Then I realized he could have been insulting me... dang little stinker!!

TONIGHT:
I just picked a huge booger out of Mason's nose, I showed it to him and he leaned over and ate it, made a face and spit it out! Maybe he won't be one of those kids who eats their boogers.  Its all about the little successes, right!

4 comments:

Kate and Cole said...

That is so cute. Did it make you feel better when he brought you a chocolate? What a sweet boy!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

That is so funny! I need one of him around here.

Osburn said...

Thats hillarious!

Tadd Family said...

adorable! i miss you guys.. wish we lived closer :(