Tuesday, January 1, 2008

Happy New Year!

Well the holidays are finally over, all though I love the holidays its time to pack up the tree and go on a diet... poor Micah may have overindulged just a little bit. The only thing he wanted from Santa this year was a scale... when he first stepped on it he stopped eating for a full 24 hours, everyday before he goes to work, when he gets home and before bed he is on that scale. This would all be fine accept he strips down to his birthday suit and for some reason it never occurs to him to shut the blinds!

Micah and I are so pleased to announce to every one that we are expecting our first and possibly our last baby at the end of June! I haven't felt this sick and miserable ever! Micah is so excited we go shopping and he disappears and I only have to look for him in the baby section. He can't decide whether he wants a boy or a girl! I personnally think that he is leaning towards a girl because he wants a little princess.

We hope everyones Holidays were wonderful and we love and miss you all!

5 comments:

Laurie Freeman said...

congrats on the bambino--i'm so happy for you! alaska looks so beautiful-and you two look like you're having a blast. happy new year-and if it's a girl it's okay to name her Laurie-i won't mind.

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

HI Micha and Melinda!
I have been wanting to call you guys! There is a couple in our ward that seriously is your couple twin. The guy looks so much like Micah and is almost his same build. And the girl looks just like Melinda. There is even the same difference in heigth between the two as with you two. Whenever they are at church I get so excited because they remind me of you. However, I am always disapointed when I talk to them because their personalities are pretty lame. I just don't think that it is right that someone can look so much like you and then be so dumb. It is just not fair!
Anyway,I love your blog - good job and I want to see a picture of you prego!

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Sorry I spelled Micah wrong in my last comment! I do know how to spell your name!
SORRY

Julia Wojnar said...

Melly belly now I really have a reason to call you that, congrats on the pregnancy! I'm so excited for you, but are you really set on only having one kid? How are you liking Alaska? I can't believe you moved someplace so cold because you hate the cold! Anyway, the rest of us are doing fine down here. Liz is enjoying her senior year now that her college apps are done, she finds out about them in april so we're wishing her the best. Ben is busy with all his sports but loves it. I am also very busy with school this year and the shows that I'm doing this year - Singin in the Rain with a theater troupe and Hello Dolly at my school. I have a very small part in Hello Dolly but a good part in Singin in the Rain so its fun. Mom and Dan are also doing well, just busy as always. So just wanted to say hello and keep me updated on the pregnancy! You have my facebook. Love ya Mellie! Always, Julia

Charles, Kellie, Gabe and Khale said...

Hi Mel,
I want to know how and where you got your new background template? I tried for 4 hours to get a new background and I finally gave up. So please HELP me!
Love ya,
Kellie